Many of you have reached out to ask “How can I help right now?” so I wanted to respond with some ideas you can use to help support any small business (including restaurants) in the coming months.
If you’re among the lucky to still have a stable income, here are the top ways to help a small business like mine:
- Leave a Tip! - especially if you're enjoying our free content on YouTube or the
- Purchase gift certificates – the promise of having customers again once this shelter-in-place is behind us will help keep us going during these bleak times
- Buy something online – whether it’s a FARMcurious Fermenting Set, cheese supplies, or a good homesteading book, we could really use the lift right now and hopefully it feels better than sending more of your money to Amazon
By doing these things, you’ll be helping us generate immediate income, which will help us stay in business and continue to support our own amazing community of food people.
If you have also taken an economic hit, I hope you can feel me hugging you virtually from my home. I’ll be featuring some small business that need help in the coming weeks so please reach out if I can help you.
In the meantime, there are plenty of other ways for us to help each other at no cost:
- Recommend a small business you love to your friends and family
- Make sure you follow us on social. Retweet, repost, and share our content. Gaining additional fans and exposure now can help us keep going and will help give a better lift once things are back to normal. Find us @farmcurious on all platforms.
I've been recording my heart out and am working on releasing digital content very soon. It would mean a lot to me if you'd fill out this survey about how you might use digital content from FARMcurious.
A mozzarella making kit to give now and the promise of our most popular cheesemaking class in the future! The gift that keeps on giving!
Learn to craft some of the most decadent cheese the world has to offer. Brie & camembert seem like magical cheeses but they're actually some of the easiest to make at home with very little special equipment required. We'll show you how in this two-day class, complete with edible homework.From $ 15.00