Now through Christmas
Add 2 FARMcurious Fermenting Set 2-packs to your cart and the 2nd is free with code: Ferment
Sour Cream Culture
The 'best by' date on this culture is 11/2016 so get it now for 30% off and use it right away!
Sour cream is a delicious, versatile condiment and, with this culture, you can easily make your own!
- Milk, live active cultures (Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis biovar. diacetylactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris)
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-4 quarts cream.
- Cultures at room temperature, 74º-77ºF, no appliance required.
- This culture is suitable for use with raw or pasteurized half-and-half or cream.
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT half-and-half or cream.
A mozzarella making kit to give now and the promise of our most popular cheesemaking class in the future! The gift that keeps on giving!
Brie seems like the type of cheese that would be made by magical little elves in France. But it's actually one of the easiest cheeses to make at home with little to no special equipment required!From $ 150.00