Sour Cream Culture
The 'best by' date on this culture is 11/2016 so get it now for 30% off and use it right away!
Sour cream is a delicious, versatile condiment and, with this culture, you can easily make your own!
- Milk, live active cultures (Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris, Lactococcus lactis biovar. diacetylactis and Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris)
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-4 quarts cream.
- Cultures at room temperature, 74º-77ºF, no appliance required.
- This culture is suitable for use with raw or pasteurized half-and-half or cream.
- Avoid ultra-pasteurized or UHT half-and-half or cream.
A new (and yet decidedly old) approach to cheesemaking: natural, intuitive, and not dependent on freeze-dried cultures or expensive equipment.$ 34.95