Build a Better Cheese Plate: Homemade Condiments for Cheese Lovers
- Membrillo (quince paste)
- British pub pickle (like Branston)
- Fig & nut preserve
- Fresh chevre (easy goat cheese)
- Some finished condiments ready for your next cheese pairing,
- Knowledge to craft side dishes and handmade goat cheese,
- Recipes for the pairings and
- The skills to compile a cheese plate that will wow your party guests.
Supplies Required: Nothing is required but feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages if you like. Bring a few small containers (like 8-16 oz mason jars or very small tupperware) for a 'greener' experience.
Limit: 20 people
Date: Sunday, Oct 9, 2016
Location: OMI Gallery at Impact Hub, 2323 Broadway, downtown Oakland. Three blocks from 19th street BART.
Interested in a private party? We offer private events for birthdays, bachelorettes, etc. We also offer team-building workshops for businesses and special interest groups (like parent's clubs, scout troops, etc). Contact Nicole directly for more information at email@example.com.
A new (and yet decidedly old) approach to cheesemaking: natural, intuitive, and not dependent on freeze-dried cultures or expensive equipment.$ 34.95