This deluxe home fruit wine-making kit includes all of the items you need to make delicious wine from the fruit in your backyard or farmer’s market. We’ve even used it to make wine out of some leftover jam when we went a little too jam crazy. Believe it or not, it turned out delicious! See the photo below.
The kit includes:
- * 1-gallon glass jar with lid and airlock for fermenting your wine;
- * Hydrometer to measure sugar/alcohol level;
- * Mesh bag for infusing flavors and straining;
- * 5-ft siphon tube for moving wine to bottles;
- * Recipe booklet with over 100 wine recipes using various fruits, herbs & vegetables.
- The following common wine-making ingredients:
- Acid blend (citric, maltic & tartaric acid);
- Champagne yeast;
- Fermaid K yeast nutrient;
- Pectic enzyme;
- Campden tablets
Still not sure? Don’t forget to read Nicole’s blog post about making fruit wine using this kit!